Sectigo Positive SSL EV
Sectigo Positive SSL EV is an extended validation (EV) SSL certificate which you can attain after going through a comprehensive vetting process. You will need to provide organization registration documents in order to prove that you are a legitimate business and you are who you say you are.
256-bit encryption is a solid level and the latest website security standard. You get a free Sectigo Dynamic site seal and a $1 Million relying-party warranty. So why do business owners love it? Because it inspires the same amount of trust as an EV certificate in the price index of some domain validated (DV) SSL certificates.
Buying SSL Certificate
Choose the Best Certificate that would help you to secure your website. SSL Certificates would help protect your website and secure communication between client and server. Sectigo is one of the computer Brands when it comes to cyber security. We understand that choosing a certificate is an important decision, and we want you to be confident that you have made the right choice. Whether you are looking for a new certificate or upgrading an existing one, we have the tools to help you get the job done right. If there are any questions or concerns about our services, don't hesitate to contact us directly so we can address them head-on!
Procurement of SSL Certificate
SSL Procurement Process includes steps such as Choosing the SSL Certificate, Generating CSR and Private Key on the Server, and Submitting the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) to Certificate Authority (CA).
CSR Generation Steps:
The steps involve generating the CSR, Private Key, and submitting the CSR to the Certificate Authority (CA) for further processing. Various Server has different CSR Generation process. You can learn more about at the following links:
Validation Process (EV)
Extended Validated Certificates, also known as EV Certificates, validate not just Domain Ownership. However, Organization made sure that it cleared all 18 validation check marks before certificate got issued. Here are a few points to be aware of regarding Extended Validation:
- Domain Validation
- An Organization should be registered
- The person who wants a certificate should be working in the Organization.
To know more details regarding the Organization Validation process, check our Knowledgebase.
Great, You have completed the validation process, and now you can download the certificate from our website. The certificate has been emailed to you at the email address specified.
Process for SSL Installation:
The process for SSL installation consists of downloading the certificate from the Certificate Authority, copying the certificate files onto the server, and configuring the server to use the certificate. You can learn more about SSL Installation from our Knowledgebase.
Extended Validation (EV)
Free Sectigo Dynamic Site Seal
Unlimited Server Licenses
$1M Relying-Party Warranty
Extended Validation (EV)
2048-bit length RSA Keys
Robust SHA 256-bit Encryption Algorithm
Secures single FQDN and non-www domain
Unlimited Server Licenses
HTTPS URL, Padlock and Sectigo Dynamic Site Seal
99.9% Mobile and Web Browser Ubiquity rate
$1M relying-party Warranty
100% guaranteed refund if the certificate is canceled within 30 days of purchase
- Validation Level: Extended Validation (EV)
- Encryption Algorithm: SHA 256-Bit Encryption Standard
- Issuance Period: 2-5 Days
- Available Trust Indicators with SSL: Padlock, HTTPS, and Sectigo Dynamic Site Seal
- Certificate Authority: Sectigo
- Domain Security: Secures a single www or non-www domain
- Server Licensing: Unlimited
- Cryptographic Key Encryption: Cryptographic Keys of 2048-Bit length
- Mobile Browser Compatibility: 99.9%
- Web Browser Compatibility: 99.9%
- Reissues: Unlimited
- Warranty Amount: $1,000,000 relying-party warranty
- Refund: 100% refund within thirty days of certificate purchase
- Solid 256-bit Encryption: Your in-transit data is secured with the latest website security encryption levels.
- Secure Padlock, Dynamic Site Seal, and HTTPS URL: Various trust indicators for your customers to feel safer.
- Secure WWW or non-WWW Domain: Secure your main domain and encrypt all the in-transit data of your customers.
- RefundLimitless Free Reissues: Sectigo lets you reissue your SSL certificate as many times as you need to if you have lost your certificate details.
- Install On Unlimited Servers: If you have primary, secondary or backup servers, you can install this single certificate on all your servers free of cost.
Extended Validation (EV) makes it easier for your business to make a good first impression when customers visit your website. Suppose you collect critical financial and personal information from your customers. In that case, an EV will be a big help since nothing inspires trust like an EV SSL certificate.
There’s no end to the expectations of customers. But the need for privacy is a primary need to be addressed. For small and medium business owners, Sectigo Positive SSL EV is a budget-friendly solution to this problem. In addition, with the free Sectigo Dynamic site seal, you can assure your customers that they can stay worry-free while filling in their information on the website.
There are tons of web browsers available on the internet; if your customers use multiple browsers, you need security on all of them. Sectigo Positive SSL EV is recognized on almost all browsers on Earth. So, no matter where your audience is, on mobiles or computers, their in-transit data is safe with this certificate.
Sectigo loves its customers just like you love yours. Therefore, it understands that you are putting your trust in them to secure the website visitors’ data. Therefore, Sectigo provides a $1M relying-party warranty that pays the victims. In this case, the website visitors charged with fraudulent credit card transactions are the victims.
If you decide to cancel your certificate for any reason, Sectigo provides you with a full refund on your purchase. The only condition is that you must cancel your certificate within the window of 30 days of purchase.