Comodo Code Signing Certificate
Comodo Code Signing Certificate helps you to sign your software to let the users know that a genuine brand has made the app. This certificate is solely made to facilitate the removal of the “Unknown Publisher” warning from the app listing page.
It helps you increase download and installation rates by enhancing your company's reputation. Authenticating that you are a legitimate business and want to provide the app to the customers is necessary to make a good initial impression. Comodo Code Signing Certificate is an affordable solution for your software’s integrity.
No Limit App
Remove “Unknown Publisher”
Improved customer confidence
Protect Software Integrity
Supported on Windows, Java and Mac
Verify Identity as a genuine Developing company
Asserts that there has been no alteration with software
Increased Download and Installation rates
Increased Sales and Conversion
Time Stamping on Software
Unlimited Apps can be listed under one certificate
- Security & Encryption: 32-bit or 62-bit executable software signing using Public key
- App & Software Support: Unlimited App or software codes signed using one certificate
- Supported Platforms: Windows 8, EXE, OCX, MSI, CAB, DLL, kernel Software, Adobe Air, Java, Mozilla and Apple.
- Site Seal: No Site Seal Required
- Warranty: There’s no warranty by Comodo for Code Signing Certificates.
- Refund: 30-day Guaranteed Refund
- Wide Platform Usage: Supports Windows, Java and Mac platforms for software integrity.
- Time Stamping on Software: It tells your viewers that you have signed the code even if the certificate expires.
- 32-bit and 64-bit Digital Signing: Comodo Code Signing Certificate provides code signing for .exe, .ocx, .dll, .cab and kernel mode software
- List Unlimited Apps: Sign as many codes as you like using just one certificate with your signature.
- Light Vetting Process: The vetting process is very simple and time-saving. Let the users know it is a legitimate app from a legitimate company at an affordable price.
Signing your software code with Comodo Code Signing Certificate boosts customers’ confidence to download and install your software. In addition, the signed software assures the customers that it has not been altered or tampered with.
The software industry works on trust. For example, most browsers will not accept the action commands if an entity doesn’t sign the software that a trusted Certification Authority approves, like Comodo CA.
Comodo Code Signing Certificate provides code signing for .exe, .ocx, .dll, .cab and kernel mode software
Once you have signed your code using Comodo provided certificate, you can be worry-free since no matter where your customers download the software, they will get genuine software.
Once the software is signed, your Digital ID is generated. Not only do the customers get to know that you are a genuine provider and the software they are downloading is genuine, but they can also contact you in case any situation arises.
Supported by Microsoft Authenticode (along with kernel-mode signing), Apple applications and plug-ins, Microsoft MS Office Macro and VBA, Java, Adobe Air, and Mozilla object files.