Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL
The Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL is a cost-effective and powerful multi-use certificate that helps secure user data and connections for multiple domains and subdomains. It protects the websites’ data on 99% of mobiles and browsers using the industry-best 256-bit encryption.
The multi-domain facility of this certificate allows a business to integrate security for up to 247 SANs. This way, the certificate saves time and money for you because of its ability to protect multiple domains and subdomains.
Organization Validation (OV)
Supports 24/7 SANs
Unlimited Server Licensing
Gets issued in 1-3 business days
Organization Validated (OV)
HTTPS URLs, Secure Padlock & Business Details in SSL
Unlimited zero-cost Reissuance
Secures multiple domains and connected subdomains
No cost unlimited server licensing
99% Mobile and Browser compatibility
Free Comodo Static Site Seal
2048-bit RSA Key
- Domains Secured: Multiple domains and all subdomains under them
- Issuance Period: 1-3 business days
- Validation Required: Organization Validation
- Encryption Algorithm: SHA 256-bit encryption with 2048-bit root size
- Browser Compatibility: 99% Mobile and Browser compatibility
- Server License: Unlimited without any additional cost
- Includes Site Seal: Comodo Static Site Seal
- Re-Issuance: Unlimited with zero cost
- Warranty: $250,000
- Refund Condition: Full refund on cancellation of SSL under 30 days
- Robust 256-bit Encryption: Latest website security standard, 256-bit encryption, makes it seemingly impossible for hackers to get through. Hence, your user data stays safe.
- Secure Multiple Domains and Subdomains: Additional SANs along with FQDN, 1 standard SAN and 1 Wildcard SSN can be added to secure more domains.
- Unlimited Reissues: In case you lose your certificate details, Comodo will reissue the certificate for you at no additional cost to you.
- Unlimited Server Licenses: Your Primary, Secondary and Backup servers can be covered under this single certificate.
The Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL Certificate works for multiple domains and all associated subdomains. This means that once you get this certificate, you can use it on another website, which saves your time from a repetitive loop of making requests and validating the organization or domain details.
Upon canceling the Comodo Multi-Domain Wildcard SSL within 30 days of purchase, you get a 100% guaranteed refund into your account.
When users visit your website, they see that the URL has HTTPS and a padlock on the side of the web address. Along with these, Comodo provides a Static Site Seal that you can put on your website where the visitors can see and feel safer while buying something from your website.
The third-party certificate authenticates your business details which takes around one to three business days. Once you receive the certificate, it becomes easier for your website visitors to trust you since your company details show up in the certificate details.
Comodo understands that you trust the brand to secure your website’s user data. Therefore, they provide the $250,000 relying party warranty to ensure that the users visiting your website are covered in case of security breaches or fraudulent credit card charges.