Comodo Multi-Domain SSL
Comodo Multi-Domain SSL certificate is an organization-validated certificate that helms the 256-bit encryption along with 2048-bit key length. It protects the website from intruders and can secure up to 250 SANs when adding additional SAN.
With the additional domain availability, it is useful for businesses that want to cover domain-name.com, other-domain-name.net, next-domain-name.com and others. It is favorable for you to use this certificate if you plan to own more domains in the future or use the same certificate on multiple domains so you don’t have to worry about renewal dates for different certificates.
Comodo Static Site Seal
Supports up to 250 SANs
Unlimited Server Licenses
Industry-level 256-bit Encryption
Issued in 1-3 business days
Company information within SSL Certificate details
Unlimited free Reissuance
HTTPS, Padlock and Static Site Seal
99.9% Mobile and Browser Ubiquity rate
Unlimited Server Licensing
30-day Money Refund
- Validation Level: Organization Validation
- Encryption Algorithm: SHA 256-bit Encryption
- Key Length: RSA 2048-bit with Elliptical Curve Cryptography (ECC)
- Reissues: Free and Unlimited
- Ubiquity Rate: 99.9% Mobile and Browser Ubiquity
- Server Licenses: Unlimited and Free
- Visual Cues: HTTPS URL and Padlock
- Site Seal: Comodo Static Site Seal
- SAN Support: Up to 250 SANs
- Warranty: $250,000
- Secures Up to 250 Domains: You can get rid of the “Not Secure” warning on up to 250 domains using the same certificate by using additional SANs.
- Latest Website Encryption Standard: SHA 256-bit algorithm is the most famous and latest encryption algorithm and standard for website security.
- Free Unlimited Reissuance: Before the expiry date, if you lose your certificate details. You can get it reissued for free.
- Refund: 100% Guaranteed Refund within 30 days of the certificate purchase if you change your mind and cancel your SSL certificate.
To avail this Organization Validated certificate, you must provide company information to the Certificate Authority. This means you don’t have to go through a rigorous vetting process and have a certificate issued simply by providing your entity’s identity information.
The verification process is moderate in terms of information and proof that a business needs to provide. Upon verifying the company details asked by the Certificate Authority, you get the Comodo Multi-Domain SSL certificate in 1-3 business days.
Comodo Multi-Domain SSL certificates come with a 2048-bit RSA length key and SHA 256-bit encryption standard that are accepted by the Certification Authority Browser (CAB) Forum and the National Institue of Standards and Technology (NIST). It allows you to use Elliptical Curve Cryptography (ECC) to perform faster encryption for your website’s user-data.
All Comodo SSL certificates work on almost all the mobiles and browsers available for users. Since the internet is borderless, it is necessary that you get protection on all the browsers that are available in the market for users. The important point to be considered is that even though it works on so many browsers, it is nearly impossible to get through Comodo SSL certificates.
In case of a data breach or fraudulent credit card transactions, Comodo covers your website with a $250,000 warranty. This means that Comodo will pay the affected individuals with this amount of money.