Comodo Essential Wildcard SSL
Comodo Essential Wildcard SSL certificate is a Domain Validated (DV) certificate with a 256-bit robust encryption system and secures your domain with all its subdomains. If you have 50 more subdomains, it will cover those. If you decide to add 1000 more, guess what! It will cover those too.
It provides a secure HTTPS URL and a padlock to your website, which makes it a perfect solution for a business that doesn’t want to go through the trouble of adding several SSL certificates for different subdomains.
Robust 256-bit Encryption
Secures Domain and all its subdomains
Domain Validated (DV)
Issues in a few minutes
Secure HTTPS URL and Padlock
SHA 256-bit Encryption Algorithm
Comodo Static Site Seal
Unlimited Free Server Licensing
RSA 2048-bit Key Length
99.9% Smartphone and Browser Compatability Rate
Secures a single domain and all subdomains under it
- Validation Level: Domain Validation (DV)
- Key Length: RSA 2048-bit
- Server Licenses: Unlimited
- Encryption Level: 256-bit Encryption
- Visual Cues: 99.9% Mobile and Browser Ubiquity
- Secure Domains: Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) and all its subdomains
- Site Seal: Comodo Static Site Seal
- Reissues: Unlimited
- Compatibility: 99.9% Smartphone and Browser Compatibility
- Refund: Full Refund within 30 days of the certificate purchase
- Warranty: $10,000 Warranty
- Free and Unlimited Reissues: Lost your certificate details? We got you. Get the certificate reissued as many times as you need for free.
- Domain and Subdomain Security: Secures all the subdomains under your single Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN)
- Free Comodo Static Site Seal: Place the site seal at a place where the customers can easily see it to assert them about website security.
- 99.9% Browser Ubiquity Rate: No matter where your customers are, your website is secured since almost all mobiles and browsers identify the Essential Wildcard SSL certificate.
Being a Domain Validated (DV) certificate, the Essential Wildcard certificate gets issued in a few minutes. This means you can start using it immediately once you get a hold of your SSL certificate.
If you need to add subdomains in the future and add 10 more subdomains throughout the year at different times, you will have to put labor behind the maintenance of these many certificates. Essential Wildcard provides relief by enabling you to secure as many subdomains as possible under a solo certificate.
Comodo Essential Wildcard SSL is an entry-level certificate that doesn’t require you to undergo a rigorous vetting process. It is a cheaper option for that website that has multiple subdomains that don’t handle much sensitive information.
If you wish to cancel your Comodo Essential Wildcard SSL certificate for any reason, you get a full 100% refund. You must cancel your certificate within 30 days of purchase to get this 100% refund.
Comodo knows that you love your customers, which is why you buy the SSL certificate. Thus, the $10,000 relying-party warranty is provided by Comodo for their customers who get charged with fraudulent credit card transactions.
Comodo knows you are putting your faith in them and installing the Comodo Essential SSL certificate for your website. Therefore, they provide a $10,000 relying-party warranty. This means that if anything goes wrong, the users that are fraudulently charged on your website will receive an amount of up to $10,000 from Comodo.