Certum Trusted SSL Wildcard (OV)
Certum Trusted SSL Wildcard comes from the family of Trusted SSL certificates from Certum, which are organization-validated SSL certificates. Meaning that you can cover unlimited domains under this single certificate with the trust of organization validation that provides the organization name in the certificate details.
With this certificate, a $400,000 warranty comes paired. This is the amount that Certum pays customers who get charged with fraudulent credit card charges after visiting a website with a Certum Trusted SSL Wildcard (OV) installed.
How it works?
Buying SSL Certificate
Choose the Best Certificate that would help you to secure your website. SSL Certificates would help protect your website and secure communication between client and server. Certum is one of the computer Brands when it comes to cyber security. We understand that choosing a certificate is an important decision, and we want you to be confident that you have made the right choice. Whether you are looking for a new certificate or upgrading an existing one, we have the tools to help you get the job done right. If there are any questions or concerns about our services, don't hesitate to contact us directly so we can address them head-on!
Procurement of SSL Certificate
SSL Procurement Process includes steps such as Choosing the SSL Certificate, Generating CSR and Private Key on the Server, and Submitting the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) to Certificate Authority (CA).
CSR Generation Steps:
The steps involve generating the CSR, Private Key, and submitting the CSR to the Certificate Authority (CA) for further processing. Various Server has different CSR Generation process. You can learn more about at the following links:
Validation Process (OV)
Organization Validation is the Certificate that proves not only Domain Ownership but also Organization and Authorization for the person looking to obtain a certificate on behalf of the Organization. Here are a few points to be aware of regarding Organization Validation:
- You must verify that you own or control the domain.
- Your organization must register with the local government to complete verification.
- The Organization must employ the person seeking a certificate.
To know more details regarding the Organization Validation process, check our Knowledgebase.
Great, You have completed the validation process, and now you can download the certificate from our website. The certificate has been emailed to you at the email address specified.
Process for SSL Installation:
The process for SSL installation consists of downloading the certificate from the Certificate Authority, copying the certificate files onto the server, and configuring the server to use the certificate. You can learn more about SSL Installation from our Knowledgebase.
Organization Validation (OV)
Almost Instant Verification
99.0% Browser Ubiquity Rate
€ 200,000 Warranty
Organization Validated (OV)
2048 or 4096-bit Keys
Robust 256-bit Encryption Level
Secures one FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name) and all its Subdomains
Unlimited Server Licensing
HTTPS URL, Padlock and Certum Site Seal
99% Mobile and Web Browser Compatibility Rate
Limitless Free Reissuance
€ 400,000 Relying-Party Warranty
Full refund upon canceling certificate within 30 days of purchase
- Validation Level: Organization Validation (OV)
- Key Length: RSA 2048 or 4096-bit length Keys
- Server Licenses: Unlimited and Free
- Encryption Level: 256-bit Encryption
- Site Seal: Certum Site Seal
- Visual Cues: HTTPS URL, Site Seal and Padlock
- Secure Domains: Single FQDN and subdomains within it
- Reissues: Unlimited and Free
- Ubiquity: 99% Smartphone and Browser Ubiquity
- Warranty: € 400,000 Warranty
- Refund: 100% upon cancelation within 30 days of purchase
- Latest 256-bit Encryption: 256-bit encryption secures all in-transit data of your website visitors, which is also the latest website security standard.
- Unlimited Server Licensing: Install the certificate on all your servers. There's no limit.
- Visual Trust Cues: A free site seal by Certum, the HTTPS URL, and a secure padlock help you gain customers' trust.
- Certum Site Seal: You get a free site seal with every paid Certum SSL certificate. Hence, the customers know they can trust your website.
Install the Certum Trusted SSL Wildcard certificate on your domain, and you can secure as many subdomains as you add. For example, with this SSL certificate installed under it, you can secure the current subdomains and all the subdomains you add within your main domain.
If you have multiple servers, you can easily install this certificate on all the servers. Your primary, secondary, and backup servers can be secured using this solo Certum Trusted SSL Wildcard with organization validation.
For any queries that you may have, Certum provides you with 24/7 chat support that helps you with all your doubts. If it is urgent and you think it would take time for Certum to answer your queries (which doesn’t happen often), you can visit the FAQ section and look for similar queries that other customers have made.
The relying party warranty means the victims get paid this amount. In this case, the website visitors who get fraudulently charged are the victims; hence, Certum pays them from this amount of money up to € 400,000. Certum understands that you love your website visitors and reflects the same amount of care by providing such a warranty.
For any reason, if you decide to cancel the Certum Trusted Wildcard OV SSL certificate, you will be provided a full refund on your purchase. The only condition to avail of this refund is that you must cancel the certificate within 30 days of purchase.