Comodo Essential SSL
Comodo Essential SSL Certificate is a cost-efficient certificate for websites with light user traffic. The main features of this certificate are a few-minute issuance and robust 256-bit encryption.
An essential SSL certificate can be issued without going through a tough vetting process. With this, your website will get an HTTPS URL, a padlock on the side of the web address bar and a Comodo Site Seal that encourages the users to enter their crucial information into your website.
Unlimited Server Licenses
99.9% Mobile & Browser Compatibility
No hidden fees
Gets issued in a few minutes
Domain Validation (DV)
HTTPS URL and Secure Padlock
Comodo Static Site Seal
Unlimited free Reissuance
Covers www.domain-name.com and domain-name.com
Unlimited Server Licensing
Robust 256-bit Encryption
99% Mobile and Browser Compatibility
- Validation Level: Domain Validation (DV)
- Encryption Algorithm: SHA 256-bit Encryption
- Key Length: RSA 2048-bit with Elliptical Curve Cryptography (ECC)
- Reissues: Free and Unlimited
- Ubiquity Rate: 99.9% Mobile and Browser Ubiquity
- Server Licenses: Unlimited and Free
- Visual Cues: HTTPS URL and Padlock
- Site Seal: Comodo Static Site Seal
- Warranty: $10,000
- Refund: 100% Guaranteed Refund within 30 days of the certificate purchase
- Secure Domains: www.domain-name.com and domain-name.com
- FQDN and Domain Security: Secure Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN): www.domain-name.com and domain-name.com.
- Strong 256-bit Encryption: Comodo Certificate Authority follows the 256-bit encryption policy for all the certificates provided by Comodo
- Faster Domain Validation (DV): Fastest validation DV helps get a certificate issued within a few minutes.
- Elliptical Curve Cryptography (ECC): Along with RSA 2048-bit Key, you get the ECC that provides equivalent protection as non-ECC encryption.
For what it provides the Comodo Essential SSL Certificate is one of the most cost-effective certificates out there. If you are looking for a certificate that will secure user data for your ecommerce website or have a moderate-traffic website, this is an ideal certificate to purchase.
The buyers get to have a secured ‘HTTPS’ URL address and a padlock on the side of the URL bar that tells the website visitors that your website is safe to visit. This is an excellent way of building trust in your community.
Upon placing the Static Site Seal on your website, you get to make the users know that their data is safe on your website. Similarly, the seal helps customers feel safe while entering their crucial bank or card details if placed on the transaction page.
Such a remarkable ubiquity rate means that from all the browsers your audience or visitors will use, your website will be secure for 99.9% of those browsers. While a major proportion of the population uses two to three mainstream browsers, this is an excellent parameter to consider.
If you wish to cancel your certificate within 30 days of purchasing the Comodo Essential SSL Certificate, you get a full refund. This is a 100% Guaranteed Return on the price you paid for the certificate.
Comodo knows you are putting your faith in them and installing the Comodo Essential SSL certificate for your website. Therefore, they provide a $10,000 relying-party warranty. This means that if anything goes wrong, the users that are fraudulently charged on your website will receive an amount of up to $10,000 from Comodo.