Comodo Instant SSL Pro
Don’t want your customers to abandon the website from the transaction page? Comodo Instant SSL Pro is your answer. It provides a Dynamic Site Seal which, upon clicking, shows the company details to the visitors. This way, the visitors can be assured that the website is safe for them, and they can perform transactions while buying products from your Ecommerce website.
Comodo Dynamic Site Seal
Issues in 1-3 Business Days
Secure HTTPS URL and Padlock sign on the URL bar
Comodo Dynamic Site Seal
Unlimited Server Licensing
2048-bit RSA Key Length
Organization name in certificate details
99.9% Smartphone and Browser Ubiquity Rate
SHA 256-bit Encryption Algorithm
- Validation Level: Organization Validation (OV)
- Key Length: RSA 2048-bit
- Reissues: Unlimited
- Encryption Algorithm: SHA 256-bit Encryption
- Secure Domains: www.domain-name.com and domain-name.com
- Server License: Unlimited
- Visual Cues: HTTPS URL, Organization’s name in Certificate details and Padlock
- Site Seal: Comodo Dynamic Site Seal
- Refund: 100% Guaranteed Refund within 30 days of the certificate purchase
- Warranty: $100,000
- Standard 256-bit Encryption: The SHA 256-bit encryption algorithm ensures the hackers don’t get the slightest of their chances of making it to your website data.
- Unlimited Reissues: If in case you lose your private key for the certificate, you can simply get the certificate reissued from Comodo. No matter how many this happens, Comodo will reissue the certificate for you at no additional cost to you.
- RSA 2048-bit Public Key: Strengthens the case of website security for Comodo’s customers. Stay assured your website data will be safe.
- Organization Name in Certificate Details: Organization Validation (OV) asserts to the users that you are an official entity by looking at the organization’s name in the certificate details.
Comodo provides the Instant SSL Pro buyers with a Dynamic Site Seal that is a stamp of authenticity. It tells your customers that you care for their data and boosts transaction amounts by instilling trust in website visitors to make purchases from your site.
Comodo Instant SSL Pro is an Organization Validated certificate that provides security for your domain-name.com and www.domain-name.com. It comes at a cheaper price and provides industry-level security for a single domain.
Instant SSL Pro is an Organization Validated (OV) SSL certificate that asks you to submit your business details and government-issued documents such as business registration papers. This way, the domain thoroughly checks the details and the visitors feel more confident about visiting your website.
If at any time you change your mind about using an SSL certificate, you can get a 100% refund on the purchase value if you cancel the Instant SSL Pro Certificate within 30 days of purchase.
In case your website visitors get charged fraudulently for credit card transactions, Comodo is liable to pay for their losses up to $100,000. It is because Comodo cares for your customers as much as you do and makes sure that any visitor lodging their money from a Comodo SSL Certificate using the website gets all their money back.