Sectigo EV SSL Certificate
Sectigo EV SSL is an SSL certificate that comes with extended validation. It is a certificate that provides the ultimate level of trust using the features and benefits that justify its price. In addition, Sectigo provides the latest website security standards like the SHA 256-bit encryption algorithm and 2048-bit RSA key length.
You can also choose a better and faster cryptography method than 2048-bit Key cryptography. This method is known as Elliptical Curve Cryptography (ECC). EV SSL certificate by Sectigo comes with a $1,750,000 warranty and a 100% refund if you cancel the certificate within 30 days of purchase.
Buying SSL Certificate
Choose the Best Certificate that would help you to secure your website. SSL Certificates would help protect your website and secure communication between client and server. Sectigo is one of the computer Brands when it comes to cyber security. We understand that choosing a certificate is an important decision, and we want you to be confident that you have made the right choice. Whether you are looking for a new certificate or upgrading an existing one, we have the tools to help you get the job done right. If there are any questions or concerns about our services, don't hesitate to contact us directly so we can address them head-on!
Procurement of SSL Certificate
SSL Procurement Process includes steps such as Choosing the SSL Certificate, Generating CSR and Private Key on the Server, and Submitting the Certificate Signing Request (CSR) to Certificate Authority (CA).
CSR Generation Steps:
The steps involve generating the CSR, Private Key, and submitting the CSR to the Certificate Authority (CA) for further processing. Various Server has different CSR Generation process. You can learn more about at the following links:
Validation Process (EV)
Extended Validated Certificates, also known as EV Certificates, validate not just Domain Ownership. However, Organization made sure that it cleared all 18 validation check marks before certificate got issued. Here are a few points to be aware of regarding Extended Validation:
- Domain Validation
- An Organization should be registered
- The person who wants a certificate should be working in the Organization.
To know more details regarding the Organization Validation process, check our Knowledgebase.
Great, You have completed the validation process, and now you can download the certificate from our website. The certificate has been emailed to you at the email address specified.
Process for SSL Installation:
The process for SSL installation consists of downloading the certificate from the Certificate Authority, copying the certificate files onto the server, and configuring the server to use the certificate. You can learn more about SSL Installation from our Knowledgebase.
Dynamic Site Seal
Robust 256-bit Encryption
Issues in 1-5 Business Days
Secure HTTPS URL and Secure Padlock sign
Sectigo Dynamic Site Seal
Strong 256-bit Encryption
Your Business’ name and information in the certificate details
RSA 2048-bit Key Length or Elliptical Curve Cryptography (ECC)
99.9% Smartphone and Browser Compatibility Rate
Unlimited Server Licensing
- Validation Level: Extended Validation (EV)
- Encryption Algorithm: SHA 256-bit Encryption
- Key Length: RSA 2048-bit or Elliptical Curve Cryptography (ECC)
- Visual Cues: HTTPS URL, Organization’s name in Certificate details and Padlock
- Secure Domain: Secure one www and non-www domain
- Site Seal: Sectigo Dynamic Site Seal
- Server Licences: Unlimited and free
- Reissues: Unlimited and free
- Compatibility: 99.9% Smartphone and Browser Compatibility
- Refund: Full refund within 30 days of the certificate purchase
- Warranty: $1,750,000 Warranty
- Robust 256-bit Encryption: It is the latest website security standard to secure in-transit website user’s data
- 99.9% Ubiquity Rate: Almost all the major and other browsers identify the SSL certificates authorized by Sectigo Certificate Authority.
- Choose RSA 2048 Key or ECC: 2048-bit keys provide a strongly encrypted connection. However, ECC (Elliptical Curve Cryptography) is better and faster than the former.
- Organization’s Name in Certificate Details: Shows the company’s name in almost all browsers worldwide to help boost customers’ trust and confidence.
- Unlimited and Free Reissuance: If you lose your certificate details, you can get the certificate reissued unlimited for free.
Sectigo Certificate Authority is a major CA known worldwide for providing SSL certificates. Almost all browsers instantly recognize the certificates provided by Sectigo, which is enough to explain how popular Sectigo is around the world.
All Sectigo SSL certificates provide the secure padlock and HTTPS URL, while this certificate has the Organization name in the certificate details due to Extended Validation. This helps you boost customer confidence when you ask for crucial financial information on the transaction page.
The visible cues help you boost the trust of users to purchase a product or service from your website. Reliability is increased due to their confidence in you as they know that your website secures their in-transit data.
Install the Sectigo EV SSL certificate on as many servers as you want. The primary, secondary and backup servers can be secured using a solo certificate.
Sectigo Dynamic site seal contains the organizational details and the time of the authentication of the information provided for getting the SSL certificate.
Sectigo knows that you put so much trust into the SSL certificates provided by the brand. For the same reason, Sectigo covers you with a $1,750,000 warranty for your Sectigo EV SSL certificate.