Comodo EV SSL Certificate
Comodo EV SSL Certificate gives the ultimate level of trust possible to deliver to the audience. It comes with a super-helpful HackerGuardian Vulnerability scan and a free site seal valued at $119. Customers get to see your organization's name and details in the certificate details, which is an extremely important and hard-to-ignore benefit regarding website security and assurance.
It is incorporated in the website of some industry giants like Google, Amazon, and Twitter. It is because the certificate comparatively gives more trust ratings than other certificates.
Leading EV SSL
Dynamic Site Seal
Issues in 1-5 Days
Secure HTTPS URL and Secure Padlock sign
Comodo Dynamic Site Seal
Unlimited Server Licensing
Company name and information in certificate details
RSA 2048-bit Key Length or Elliptical Curve Cryptography (ECC)
99.9% Smartphone and Browser Ubiquity Rate
SHA 256-bit Encryption Algorithm
- Validation Level: Extended Validation (EV)
- Key Length: RSA 2048-bit or Elliptical Curve Cryptography (ECC)
- Server Licenses: Unlimited
- Encryption Level: SHA 256-bit Encryption
- Visual Cues: HTTPS URL, Organization’s name in Certificate details and Padlock
- Secure Domains: Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) – domain-name.com & www.domain-name.com
- Site Seal: Comodo Dynamic Site Seal
- Reissues: Unlimited
- Compatibility: 99.9% Smartphone and Browser Compatibility
- Refund: 100% Guaranteed Refund within 30 days of the certificate purchase
- Warranty: $1,750,000 Warranty
- Strong 256-bit Encryption: It is the latest website security standard to encrypt in-transit data.
- 99.9% Compatibility: Almost all mobiles and browsers identify the certificates provided by Comodo Certificate Authority.
- RSA 2048 Key and Elliptical Curve Cryptography (ECC): 2048-bit keys provide a strongly encrypted connection and ECC is faster than the former.
- Company Name in Certificate Details: Shows the company’s name in almost all browsers to help gain customers’ trust.
- Unlimited Reissuance: If you lose your certificate details, you can get the certificate reissued unlimited free of cost.
Comodo Certificate Authority is one of the largest in the industry. Getting an SSL certificate from Comodo is like incorporating symbols of trust and security into your website.
The secure padlock, secure HTTPS URL, and organization’s name in certificate details inhibit trust in the customers visiting your website. All Comodo SSL certificates provide the secure padlock and secure HTTPS URL, while this certificate has the Organization name in the certificate details due to Extended Validation.
Since the visible cues are so asserting, tube customers, feel safer visiting the website and the website’s reliability increases. It is, therefore, noticeable that the customers stay back on the website and make transactions because they feel safe buying from your website.
You can install the certificate on as many servers as you please. The primary, secondary and backup servers can be secured using one single certificate.
Dynamic Site Seal provides the customers with organization details and the time when the official information was last authenticated for the certificate, i.e. when the certificate was issued to your company.
Upon any of your customers getting charged for fraudulent credit card transactions, they will get losses of up to $1,750,000. Comodo knows that you love your customers and trust Comodo to secure their data. If in case anything goes wrong, your customers are covered by this warranty .