Comodo Positive SSL Wildcard
Comodo Positive SSL Wildcard is a reliable choice for light ecommerce websites. The main factors are its cheaper pricing and few-minute issuance since it is a Domain Validated (DV) certificate.
Positive SSL is an affordable certificate that secures not just your domain but all the subdomains under it. The 256-bit encryption ensures that your visitors feel safe while entering their critical information on your website.
Domain Validated (DV)
Issues in a few minutes
Issues in a few minutes
Secure HTTPS URL and Secure Padlock sign
Comodo Static Site Seal
Unlimited Server Licensing
Secures a single domain and all its subdomains
RSA 2048-bit Key Length
99.9% Smartphone and Browser Ubiquity Rate
SHA 256-bit Encryption Algorithm
- Validation Level: Domain Validation (DV)
- Key Length: RSA 2048-bit
- Server License: Unlimited
- Encryption Algorithm: SHA 256-bit Encryption
- Visual Cues: HTTPS URL, Organization’s name in Certificate details and Padlock
- Secure Domains: Single Domain and all its subdomains
- Site Seal: Comodo Dynamic Site Seal
- Reissues: Unlimited
- Compatibility: 99.9% Smartphone and Browser Compatibility
- Refund: 100% Guaranteed Refund within 30 days of the certificate purchase
- Warranty: $10,000
- Best-in-Class 256-bit Encryption: 256-bit encryption secures all the in-transit data.
- Secure Padlock and HTTPS URL: Visual cues to mark that your website is safe to visit and enter crucial information.
- Secure Domain and All Subdomains: Positive SSL Wildcard encrypts data for your FQDN domain and all subdomains under it.
- Unlimited Reissues: Lost your certificate details? No worries, we will reissue it for you an unlimited number of times for free.
- Secure All Servers: Secure your Primary, Secondary and Backup server under this Positive SSL Wildcard certificate.
It only takes a few minutes to issue a Positive SSL Wildcard certificate. The authentication period is also short due to the Domain Validation level of the certificate. It is a go-to choice for someone who wants industry-standard security for their website in a quick lap.
With Comodo Positive SSL Wildcard, it is possible to encrypt data for the domain itself and all the subdomains that are registered under this domain. This way, your www.domain-name.com, survey.domain-name.com, jobs.domain-name.com, shop.domain–name.com can be secured under a single Positive SSL Wildcard certificate.
Securing multiple subdomains using individual SSL certificates can become time-consuming, and you would also have to update every certificate on its annual date. With a Positive SSL Wildcard certificate, you can secure multiple subdomains using one certificate, saving both time, money and effort.
The Comodo Static Site Seal is a free badge of trust that you get upon your Positive SSL Wildcard purchase. You can place it anywhere on your website where the visitors are most likely to see it. There’s no substitute for trust and the site seal helps to make that first impression of trust on the website visitors.
To ensure that your in-transit user data stays secured, Comodo SSL Certificates come with the standard 256-bit encryption, which is sweat-breaking for hackers to get through. The almost impossible-to-get-through encryption accompanies an RSA 2048-bit Key that is just as hard to crack for hackers.
If and when your customers or website visitors get charged with fraudulent credit card charges, they are covered with up to $10,000 of amount. Meaning Comodo will cover up to $10,000 of your customer’s losses. Comodo knows you trust them, and that is why they cover the losses in case anything happens on a website that a Comodo SSL Certificate secures.