Comodo Personal Authentication Certificate (S/MIME)
Comodo Secure Email Certificates Protect You & Your Contacts Against Phishing, Hackers, & Data Breaches. Leveraging Comodo CA's universally trusted PKI, the recipient's email client can easily verify the signature's authenticity and display it prominently for the recipient.
Sign your email and files with Comodo Personal Authentication Certificate (PAC) equipped with identity verification and strong Encryption. The certificate comes with two-factor authentication and unique cryptographic keys that allow you to attach your digital sign to email and files.
Compatible with MS Office, VBA, Open Office
OS and Server compatibility
Fast Validation Process
30-day Money Refund
- Minimum encryption key length: RSA/DSA 2048 bit
- Digital signatures: validate you as the sender and prove that the message genuinely came from you and not any malicious actor.
- Support: major business software like Microsoft® Office suite, Open Office Suite, VBA Macros, and more
- Two-factor authentication: users who log in to company servers and websites
- Issuance Speed: Minutes
- Secures Up to 250 Domains: You can get rid of the “Not Secure” warning on up to 250 domains using the same certificate by using additional SANs.
- Latest Website Encryption Standard: SHA 256-bit algorithm is the most famous and latest encryption algorithm and standard for website security.
- Free Unlimited Reissuance: Before the expiry date, if you lose your certificate details. You can get it reissued for free.
- Refund: 100% Guaranteed Refund within 30 days of the certificate purchase if you change your mind and cancel your SSL certificate.
To avail this Organization Validated certificate, you must provide company information to the Certificate Authority. This means you don’t have to go through a rigorous vetting process and have a certificate issued simply by providing your entity’s identity information.
The verification process is moderate in terms of information and proof that a business needs to provide. Upon verifying the company details asked by the Certificate Authority, you get the Comodo Multi-Domain SSL certificate in 1-3 business days.
Comodo Multi-Domain SSL certificates come with a 2048-bit RSA length key and SHA 256-bit encryption standard that are accepted by the Certification Authority Browser (CAB) Forum and the National Institue of Standards and Technology (NIST). It allows you to use Elliptical Curve Cryptography (ECC) to perform faster encryption for your website’s user-data.
All Comodo SSL certificates work on almost all the mobiles and browsers available for users. Since the internet is borderless, it is necessary that you get protection on all the browsers that are available in the market for users. The important point to be considered is that even though it works on so many browsers, it is nearly impossible to get through Comodo SSL certificates.
In case of a data breach or fraudulent credit card transactions, Comodo covers your website with a $250,000 warranty. This means that Comodo will pay the affected individuals with this amount of money.