Comodo Positive SSL Certificate
Comodo Positive SSL certificate gets issued within 10 minutes. This time period means a lot of saved time for businesses that collect personal or financial information from customers on their websites. However, privacy is a sensitive subject; you need to address it as a business selling products or services online.
Your customers get a sign that you are a safe entity, and they can trust you. In addition, all the in-transit data is secured using the latest website security standards, such as the 256-bit encryption and safe communication channel enabler 2048-bit RSA keys.
Domain Validated (DV)
Strong 256-bit Encryption
$50,000 Relying Party Warranty
Issues within 10 minutes
Domain Validation (DV)
Issued within 10 minutes
Solid 256-bit Encryption
Secures Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) and non-www domain
Unlimited Server Licensing
HTTPS URL, Padlock and Comodo Static Site Seal
99.9% Mobile and Web Browser Compatibility rate
$50,000 Relying-Party Warranty
Full refund if the certificate is cancelled within 30 days of purchase
- Validation Level: Domain Validation (DV)
- Encryption Level: 256-Bit Encryption
- Issuance Period: 10 to 15 minutes
- Visual Trust Indicators: Padlock, HTTPS, and Comodo Static Site Seal
- Certificate Authority: Comodo
- Domain Security: Single FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name) and non-www domain
- Server Licenses: Unlimited
- Key-Length: RSA 2048-Bit Keys
- Mobile Browser Ubiquity Rate: 99.9%
- Web Browser Ubiquity Rate: 99.9%
- Reissues: Unlimited
- Warranty Amount: $50,000 relying-party warranty
- Refund: 100% refund within thirty days of certificate purchase
- 256-bit Robust Encryption Standard: Stay assured about your in-transit data security with gold-standard encryption.
- Unlimited Reissues: You can get the certificate reissued if you lose your details or can’t access them.
- Visual Cues for Website Security: After installing the certificate on your website, you get a secure padlock on the side of the URL bar and an HTTPS URL.
- Domain Security: Secure Fully Qualified Domain Name (FQDN) and non-www domain using this SSL encryption certificate.
Not many certificates provide you with 256-bit encryption, the latest website security standard at this price point. However, as a small or medium business, this certificate has enough visual trust indicators for you.
Helping customers to trust you is one of the best ways to increase sales and conversion. In recent years, there's been a gradual increase in audiences' interest in how safe their data is. 256-bit encryption can be a nightmare for the perpetrators to break in and helps your audience gain confidence in inserting their details into your website.
Domain validated (DV) SSL certificates are known for their cheaper rates and faster issuance speed. After requesting the certificate, you must prove your ownership [ over the domain, and the Comodo certificate authority (CA) issues the certificate in your name within 10 minutes.
Comodo understands that you are putting your trust in the brand to secure the in-transit data of your customers. Thus, the brand provides you with a $50,000 relying on party warranty that pays the victims who lost money due to fraudulent credit card transactions, in this case, website visitors.
Upon cancelling the certificate within 30 days of purchase, you get a full refund on your certificate purchase. Comodo asks no questions and provides you refund, with the only condition being the one mentioned above.